- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes *
- Safe House by Chris Ewan
- Fonduing Fathers by Julie Hyzy*
- Televenge by Pamela King Cable
- Edge of Black by J. T. Ellison
- Elsewhere by Richard Russo*
- Political Suicide by Michael Palmer
- Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin
- The Coffeehouse Mysteries by Cleo Coyle
- Key West Food Critic Mysteries by Lucy Burdette
- Wishcraft Mysteries by Heather Blake
- Bibliophile Mysteries by Kate Carlisle
- The Haunted Bookshop Mysteries by Alice Kimberly (Cleo Coyle)
- Julie Hyzy’s White House Chef Series
Total books read: Approximately 15 (read multiples of many of the cozy mystery series featured)
*Pick of the month: Why do I even try? Ok, narrowing this down to three because this is my blog and I can :). Favorite general fiction: Me Before You; memoir: Elsewhere; cozy mystery: Fonduing Fathers.*
In December I featured what I hope was the first of many annual Cozy Mystery Weeks. I discovered so many favorites, old and new, that I need an excuse to read more of these sort of books!
Nothing immediately right around the corner but that’s not to say I don’t have my thinking cap on!
So what says you? How was your reading month? What were your favorite reads? What are you looking forward to reading in 2013?