- Ripper by Isabel Allende
- Cocaine Blues (Phryne Fisher Mysteries) by Kerry Greenwood
- Stumptown Volume 1 by Greg Rucka
- Snow White Must Die by Nele Neuhaus
- Mayhem by Sarah Pinborough
- What I Had Before I Had You by Sarah Cornwell
- Ex-Purgatory by Peter Clines
- The Kept by James Scott
- Return to Tradd Street by Karen White
Total books read: 9
While January was a pretty slow reading/reviewing month due to all the traveling I’ve been doing, the books I have read are pretty outstanding. Looking over the list of books I’ve read, only one stands out as less than enjoyable…and I think many of you know which book THAT was!
How was your reading month? What did you read that was truly outstanding?