<Insert obligatory statement about how I cannot believe it’s already May>. It’s true! Where has the time gone!?
I’m thrilled to say that I think I finally have my reading groove back. I read some pretty outstanding books in April (FINALLY):
- The Red Hunter by Lisa Unger
- Burn Town by Jennifer McMahon
- I Found You by Lisa Jewell
- American War by Omar El Akkad
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel
- Say Nothing by Brad Parks
Favorite book of the month:
Impossible to choose just one, but the books read this month that moved me the most? American War and The Hate U Give.
What about you? How was your reading month?