January was another challenging reading month. Also my busiest month as far as travel goes for work, I have found time to squeeze in some reading time on planes :). I’m hoping February will be a more productive month!
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- Small Admissions by Amy Poeppel
- Batgirl at Super Hero High (DC Super Hero Girls) by Lisa Yee
- Two Days Gone by Randall Silvis
- Little Heaven by Nick Cutter
- The Sleepwalker by Chris Bohjalian
Pick of the month: No doubt about it! Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough. Super twisty, highly addictive. Just how I like ’em!
Posts of Note:
My book club shared their favorite books read in 2016: Book Club Discussions: Favorites of 2016
How was your reading month?