- Stolen by Daniel Palmer
- Extinction Machine by Jonathan Maberry
- The Killing Hour by Paul Cleave
- The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope by Rhonda Riley
- Lovecraft Middle School-Professor Gargoyle & The Slither Sisters by Charles Gilman
- Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
- And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
- Children of the Underground: The Children of Paranoia Series by Trevor Shane
- No Way Back by Andrew Gross
- There Was an Old Woman by Hallie Ephron
Total books reviewed: 10
Picks of the month:
My audiobook pick of the month is easy: Extinction Machine by Jonathan Maberry. My pick for print book was a bit more challenging. I picked the book that continues to resound within me, a book I have recommended countless times this month: The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope.
Last weekend I participated in Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon and had a blast!
Stolen by Daniel Palmer (giveaway ends Friday, May 10)
May is Zombie Awareness Month (for reals!). Each Sunday, I will be featuring a zombie title I have particularly enjoyed. Stay tuned!
How was your reading month? What were your favorite books?
Tags: Month in Review