- Which hour was most daunting for you?
None, really. Happy with my progress at 9 pm. I went to bed and had a great night of sleep!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
No specific titles, but I tend to stick to shorter, more intense and action-filled books.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Well, I really don’t pay attention to the games & mini-challenges, so creating my own “rules” for the readathon really worked. Instead of doing updates every hour or two hours, I waited until I finished reading a book. I think this really helped with my pacing, helped keep me focused.
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
I actually liked them all. They were each very different books and I think that helped a great deal!
- Which did you enjoy least? N/A
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Of course I’ll participate next time! The Fall readathon is actually my favorite. Cool, crisp weather? Perfect for reading!