First of all, I can’t believe it’s already September. I wish Mother Nature would realize this and send us some cool weather! I want to go apple picking but it doesn’t feel right to do so when it’s 80+ degrees out! I’m ready for cool weather and everything that comes with it, like sweaters, hats, scarves & boots! Oh….and the food!
- Breed by Chase Novak
- Hemingway’s Girl by Erika Robuck
- A Killing in the Hills by Julia Keller
- Giving Up the Ghost: A Story about Friendship, 80s Rock, a Lost Scrap of Paper, and What It Means to Be Haunted by Eric Nuzum
- The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
- One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- The Survivor by Gregg Hurwitz
- Miss Me When I’m Gone by Emily Arsenault
- Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer
- Dare Me by Megan Abbott
- The Trinity Game by Sean Chercover
- What Happened to My Sister by Elizabeth Flock
- City of Women by David R. Gillham
- Broken Harbor by Tana French
- Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain
- Charlotte Markham and the House of Darkling by Michael Boccacino
Total books read: 18
I think this has been my most productive reading month in some time!
Pick of the month: I’m not even going to attempt to narrow down my favorites to just one book. With titles from some of my favorite female thriller writers to some pretty outstanding debuts, there is no way I can limit it to just one!
I’ve opted to cancel my feed through Feedburner. I will be switching this off this weekend, so if you want to continue to follow my blog through your Google Reader, etc. please Update your Feeds!
You got it, it’s just right around the corner!! Murder, Monsters & Mayhem!!
Tags: Month in Review