- The Troop by Nick Cutter
- After I’m Gone by Laura Lippman
- A Killing of Angels by Kate Rhodes
- The Headmaster’s Wife by Thomas Christopher Greene
- Fallen Beauty by Erika Robuck
- Snowblind by Christopher Golden
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
- The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
- The Martian by Andy Weir (7)
Total books read: 9
Pick up the month: Why do I even bother? Rarely can I ever narrow it down to just one book. Instead….my top 5!
The Troop by Nick Cutter-it’s hard to scare this girl and this book succeeded to do so!
The Headmaster’s Wife by Thomas Christopher Greene-This book succeeded at completely surprising me. This is one of the books I will be recommending to EVERYONE!
Fallen Beauty by Erika Robuck-Truly stellar historical fiction about a sexy and sassy woman who is largely unknown (Ok, to me at least).
Snowblind by Christopher Golden- Another horror that takes me back to my days of reading good, old-fashioned classic horror.
The Martian by Anthony Weir-This book is getting a lot of attention and it is so worth it. Don’t compare it to Gravity for it is so, so much more.
Check out my reviews above of these titles to learn more about why this books stood out for me.
There you have it! How was your reading month? What books stood out to you?