That’s How I Blog!

Thats-How-I-Blog1

Nicole from Linus’s Blanket hosts an amazing Blog Talk Radio Show called “That’s How I Blog“, during which she chats with various bloggers about their lives, how they blog, their favorite books, etc.   She’s chatted with quite a few outstanding bloggers, including:

Trish, Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?

Kathy, BermudaOnion

Beth, Beth Fish Reads

Michelle, Galley Smith

During the last portion of the show, Nicole and the blogger have a quick 20 minute book club and discuss a a book.  Tonight at 9 PM Eastern Time, Nicole will be chatting with book blogger extraordinaire Amy, from My Friend Amy.  Once the interview is over, they will chat about Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.   Be sure to log-in to the very lively chat room or call in (646-381-4606) to ask your questions.

Next Tuesday at 8:30 PM Eastern Time, I will be chatting with Nicole about my blog!  Our book for discussion will be Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane! There’s still time for you to read the book and join in on our discussion!

If you have any questions to ask about me that you’d like to be asked during the call, you can send them to Nicole at: nicole AT linussblanket DOT com before the show!

7 Comments to "That’s How I Blog!"

1. November 24, 2009 - 11:09 AM | Permalink

I’ve got your show on my calendar. What time does it start?

2. November 24, 2009 - 3:33 PM | Permalink

Super excited to listen in next week for your show Jenn. Thinking of some really good questions for you. Hmm perhaps I might call in LOL

3. November 25, 2009 - 2:05 AM | Permalink

ARGH! I was told for sure that there will be D&D next week. I really hate that this is on Tuesdays! Oh, well. Have fun, and I’ll eagerly look forward to listening to it! :)

4. Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit)'s Gravatar Serena (Savvy Verse & Wit)
    Twitter: SavvyVerseWit
    November 25, 2009 - 12:39 PM | Permalink

I forgot to listen in last night! UGh. Ok, I guess I will have to listen to it after the fact. I will have to write these shows on my calendar!

5. November 25, 2009 - 1:02 PM | Permalink

Can’t wait to hear your interview, it’s great fun! Sadly, I don’t think I’ll be able to get Shutter Island read in time to participate in book club though :(

6. gef's Gravatar gef
    Twitter: wagthefox
    November 26, 2009 - 10:48 AM | Permalink

Ah, I have “Shutter Island” on my shelf waiting to be read, but I probably won’t get around to it until after New Year’s.