- Review: Rustication by Charles Palliser
- TSS: Wrapping up Cozy Mystery Week!
- Cozy Mystery Week: The Thrill of the Haunt (Haunted Guesthouse Mysteries) by E. J. Copperman
- Cozy Mystery Week: Witch Way To Murder by Shirley Damsgaard
- Cozy Mystery Week:How to Murder a Millionaire: A Blackbird Sisters Mystery by Nancy Martin
Jenn's Bookshelves by Jenn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.jennsbookshelves.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at jennsbookshelves.com.
Tag Archives: 1940s
Hardcover: 352 pages Publisher: Forge Books (September 24, 2013) ISBN-10: 0765337649 Source: Publisher *Note: This is the sequel to The Far Side of the Sky. It is recommended that you read this book first. 1943 Shanghai: Over 20,000 Jewish refugees seeking safety in Shanghai are forced by the Japanese to move into a “relocation” camp, a one-kilometer area known […]
Paperback: 368 pages Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Original edition (February 19, 2013) ISBN-10: 0062201034 Source: Publisher Anna is shocked when she receives a phone call from her grandmother, Goldie. The two haven’t seen each other in five years after Goldie made it clear how she felt about Anna’s husband, Ford. Ford has since passed way […]