- TSS: Wrapping up Cozy Mystery Week!
- Cozy Mystery Week: The Thrill of the Haunt (Haunted Guesthouse Mysteries) by E. J. Copperman
- Cozy Mystery Week: Witch Way To Murder by Shirley Damsgaard
- Cozy Mystery Week:How to Murder a Millionaire: A Blackbird Sisters Mystery by Nancy Martin
- Cozy Mystery Week Day 2: Rosemary and Crime by Gail Oust
Jenn's Bookshelves by Jenn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.jennsbookshelves.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at jennsbookshelves.com.
Category Archives: Game on Diet
Six months ago, I joined three teams of bloggers who participated in the Game On Diet Challenge. Somehow, I got wrangled into doing it again! But seriously, I did need to get into a better lifestyle after the holidays. Here’s a bit of information about the challenge: The Game On! Diet is the brainchild of […]
Week One Update! I’m happy to say I survived week one! The toughest part at first was drinking the 3 liters of water. But by the third day, I was able to do it easily (and without my kidneys yelling at me!). I also had problems the first few days planning out meals since I […]