It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

a1

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of  Books so stop by and join in!

Books Completed Last Week

I had the best of intentions last week.  We were going out of town, driving to Ohio to visit my parents, siblings, and meeting my niece for the first time. Throw those intentions out the door! As you can see, I didn’t read nearly as much as I had hoped!

Close My Eyes by Sophie Mckenzie

Currently Reading

The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
World War Z: The Complete Edition (Movie Tie-In Edition): An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks (audio)

Books to Complete This Week

Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach
Countdown City: The Last Policeman Book II by Ben H. Winters

What are you reading this week?

10 Comments to "It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?"

1. Harvee @Book Dilettante's Gravatar Harvee @Book Dilettante
    Twitter: BookDilettante
    July 8, 2013 - 8:53 AM | Permalink

I liked The Firebird, a bit longish in parts but overall, good. Hope you are enjoying it.

2. July 8, 2013 - 9:08 AM | Permalink

The Firebird is the one I am looking out for!

3. Shannon @ River City Reading's Gravatar Shannon @ River City Reading
    Twitter: rivercityreadin
    July 8, 2013 - 9:21 AM | Permalink

Curious what you’ll think about Kiss Me First. I seem to be in the minority, but that was my only DNF so far this year.

4. July 8, 2013 - 9:22 AM | Permalink

I just finished Close My Eyes.

Treat yourself kindly this week!

Shelleyrae @ Book ‘d Out

5. Stacy (The Novel Life)'s Gravatar Stacy (The Novel Life)
    Twitter: thenovellife
    July 8, 2013 - 9:55 AM | Permalink

Wow! Your reading list makes me feel lazy :-D
    I have a stack of books that I SHOULD be reading but for some reason the outdoors, the grandson, summer….keep calling me away! Enjoy your reads {and peace and quiet to read IN!}

6. July 8, 2013 - 9:58 AM | Permalink

I need to start reading WWZ, but right now I seem to be immersing myself in audiobooks (hurray desk jobs!)
    This week I’m wrapping up “I Suck at Girls” by Justin Halpern and going to later start the first book of “Hunger Games”.. yep I’m behind on the trilogy reading :)

7. bermudaonion (Kathy)'s Gravatar bermudaonion (Kathy)
    Twitter: bermudaonion
    July 8, 2013 - 10:02 AM | Permalink

I’ll be watching for your Countdown City review.

8. Anna's Gravatar Anna
    July 8, 2013 - 11:37 AM | Permalink

I am currently reading Miss Steeton’s Finest Hour by Hamilton Crane and A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton