Announcing: Cozy Mystery Week- December 1-8, 2012

The fall/winter months are times of year best spent curled up with a blanket and a nice book. Even better, a cozy mystery! Cozies are certainly one of my favorite types of books that, unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to read as much a I’d like. So, what better reason to read about them than a week-long celebration of cozy mysteries?

During the first week of December, before the holiday hustle and bustle takes over my life, I will feature my favorite cozy mystery series. Each day I will focus on a favorite series of mine.  A fan of cozies yourself? Join me! Link up below or indicate your interest in the comments below. Also, I’ll create a link-up the beginning of cozy mystery week,  so feel free to link up any cozy mystery posts you’ve written. The best part? They can be from any time period, not only Cozy Mystery week.

So, get your comfortable reading spot, a nice warm blanket, a cozy mystery or two, and join me for Cozy Mystery Week!

15 Comments to "Announcing: Cozy Mystery Week- December 1-8, 2012"

1. Donna's Gravatar Donna
    November 11, 2012 - 8:55 AM | Permalink

Hope you will have some British cozies on the list, haven’t found a really good one in a while. Really need something comforting to read after going through the horrific after effects of hurricane Sandy. Right now i’m just glad to have power and heat. Having trouble concentrating on anything I pick up to read but maybe a cozy will be just right.

2. November 11, 2012 - 11:51 AM | Permalink

Oh yeah – you KNOW I’m in for this. Cozy reading weather has hit already. I’ve got one read already to post that week and I’m working on another.

3. Nora-Adrienne's Gravatar Nora-Adrienne
    Twitter: NoraAdrienne
    November 11, 2012 - 12:25 PM | Permalink

Oh please Jenn, what genre of cozy? I read almost anything, including toilet paper wrappers, cereal boxes etc. You’ve seen the photos of my bookshelves on my FB page, and they’ve only gotten worse since then.

I’ll be here to see what new titles you come up with and maybe I’ll have a few others to toss in the ring.

4. November 11, 2012 - 2:30 PM | Permalink

Sounds like an awesome week! Can’t wait to check out your selections :)

5. November 11, 2012 - 9:17 PM | Permalink

THis celebration does sound fun. I’ll try to make it in to link and see what everyone recommends.

6. November 12, 2012 - 9:01 PM | Permalink

I was going to wait until until Cozy Week — since I wouldn’t have the links to post I hadn’t published yet. But then I saw you’re going do a separate link up when the thing starts.

I already have a cozy mystery comic strip that I post once a month — and the fourth one will fall during Cozy Mystery Week — so I posted a link to that in this list.

7. Louise's Gravatar Louise
    Twitter: louisereviews
    November 13, 2012 - 8:26 PM | Permalink

I’m definitely interested in taking part in this and will do my best to have some UK cozy mysteries reviewed during this week – and link to some of my older cozy reviews.

8. Lisa Gillette-Martin's Gravatar Lisa Gillette-Martin
    Twitter: lgm_pr
    November 26, 2012 - 1:04 PM | Permalink

Cozies are pretty much most of what I read in the mystery genre these days, with a few exceptions, so I’m excited for this week! I have a lot of series I love, including some new ones that look promising, and will be interested to see your picks.

9. November 26, 2012 - 1:07 PM | Permalink

What a fabulous way to kick off my new blog. I am so excited for this idea

10. Dollycas's Gravatar Dollycas
    Twitter: dollycas
    November 26, 2012 - 1:40 PM | Permalink

Every week is a cozy week for me! I can’t wait to see your posts!

Happy Reading!!

11. November 29, 2012 - 3:22 PM | Permalink

We, at Cozy Cat Press, love cozy mysteries so MUCH that they are the only type of mysteries that we publish. We would be delighted to join you in any way we can to celebrate cozy mysteries during your Cozy Mystery Week. Would you like to have us contribute one of our books for a giveaway? Let us know!

12. Teresa's Gravatar Teresa
    Twitter: teresasreading
    November 30, 2012 - 2:37 PM | Permalink

I didn’t do an intro post (will do on Monday) so I just linked to my blog. Thanks for hosting this, its going to be a lot of fun.

13. December 2, 2012 - 8:33 PM | Permalink

You said you would create a link up for the actual Mystery Week posts at the beginning of this week! I have an old post linked here because it was all I had at the time. I’d like to link up today’s intro post.

2 Trackbacks to "Announcing: Cozy Mystery Week- December 1-8, 2012"

1. on November 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM