Before I announce the winners, let’s go over the prizes! Each of the winners will be able to pick one book from this list. Once items have been claimed they will be crossed out.
- Reality Hunger: A Manifesto by David Shields (paperback)
- Family Affair by Debbie Macomber (new hardback)
- To Have and To Kill by Mary Jane Clark (new hardback)
- The Devil’s Star by Jo Nesbo (paperback)
- Vampire Federation: Uprising by Sean McCabe (paperback)
- Paris Was Ours by Penelope Rowlands (paperback)
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- A Lonely Death by Charles Dodd (ARC)
I’ve tried to list an eclectic list of books based on the diverse group of participants!
And now the winners! The MVPs for The Big Game’s On Read-a-thon 2011 are…
- Janet (RaeOhio)-while she didn’t necessarily get a lot of reading (of books) done, she was an awesome presence on Twitter!
- Buffy from Situations Where You May Need It-Not only did she participate in the read-a-thon, but so did her daughter, Fiona!
- Florida from The 3 R’s Blog– without Florinda this read-a-thon would not exist. She came up with the name, encouraged me to organize it. Thank you, Florinda!
- Joanna from A Worn Path-reading about the food she ate during the read-a-thon made my mouth water! Cinnamon Sugared Bacon!Ranch Oyster Crackers! Food & books!? A match made in heaven!
- Shelly from Write for a Reader-Shelly was a picture book reading machine! I can’t wait to read her reviews!
Congratulations to all the winners! To claim a prize, please email me at jennsbookshelfATgmailDOTcom. Please list at least a few of the books you’d like in the list in the event that your first choice is taken.
Thanks again to all who participated!