- Title of book(s) read since last update: The Price by Alexandra Sokoloff
- Thoughts on current read: Haven’t started 4th Book, but The Price really made me think!
- Number of books read since you started: 3
- Pages read since last update: 335
- Running total of pages read since you started: 1256pages
- Amount of time spent reading since last update: 230 minutes
- Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hours
Snack Intake: Dinner: smoked chicken, macaroni and cheese. Dessert: a few cookies
I’m “borrowing” the format of Readathon veteran, “Irish” from Ticket to Anywhere. I’m altering it a bit to keep things short.
- Title of book(s) read since last update: Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Thoughts on current read: Just finished Life as We Knew it. Very heartbreaking and haunting tale. I feel guilty snacking on cookies and pizza rolls after reading the struggle this family endured.
- Number of books read since you started: 1 books
- Pages read since last update: 337
- Running total of pages read since you started: 337 pages
- Amount of time spent reading since last update: 200 minutes
- Running total of time spent reading since you started: 200 minutes
- Snack Intake:
- Breakfast: blueberry cake donut
- Snack: cinnamon roll
- Lunch: Pizza rolls
I’ll be back in four hours! You may have noticed I installed a twitter widget off to the left. I am updating every hour on twitter and you can now see my updates without leaving my blog!
Thanks to all the cheerleaders for your outstanding support!
I’m so excited! It’s finally here! The activity I’ve look forward to the most!
I’ve been busy preparing! I have my initial stack of books:
And I was busy baking last night:
Cinnamon rolls are in the oven and should be ready right at start time.
So I don’t inundate my readers with posts, I will only be doing blog posts every three to four hours. I will update hourly on twitter, so feel free to follow me (@jennsbookshelf).
Just as a reminder, I will be reading for two charities, so please wish me luck! Ok, I’ll be back in a few hours!!