1. Anyone can join.
2. Read 12 middle grade novels (Challenge 1) or read 25 MG books (Challenge 2). You can read comics too, or listen to audio books. These can be in any language. You don’t have to make a reading list now; you may select them as you go and you’re free to make changes to your list.
3. The challenge begins September 1st, 2009 through August 31st, 2010.
4. You can join anytime between now and August 31st, 2010.
Sounds like a great challenge, doesn’t it!? I read a good deal of Middle-Grade books with my ten- year-old son, so this is the perfect challenge for us to do together!
I’m aiming for Challenge 2 (25 MG books). Here are the books we’ll start off with:
39 Clues series (currently 5 books in this series)
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Savvy by Ingrid Law
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation Completed
- Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman
- Ghost in the Machine (Skeleton Creek, Book Two) by Patrick Carman