- TSS: Wrapping up Cozy Mystery Week!
- Cozy Mystery Week: The Thrill of the Haunt (Haunted Guesthouse Mysteries) by E. J. Copperman
- Cozy Mystery Week: Witch Way To Murder by Shirley Damsgaard
- Cozy Mystery Week:How to Murder a Millionaire: A Blackbird Sisters Mystery by Nancy Martin
- Cozy Mystery Week Day 2: Rosemary and Crime by Gail Oust
Jenn's Bookshelves by Jenn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.jennsbookshelves.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at jennsbookshelves.com.
Daily Archives: April 17, 2011
Living in the DC area, we don’t judge spring by the temperature but instead by the amount of pollen found on our cars each morning! Judging by the amount of yellow dust (and the amount of sinus pain!) I’ve noticed over the past several days, Spring is here! Spring, to me, is a sign of […]