Hi everyone! Here’s the place to link up your wrap-up post from Thankfully Reading Weekend. Whether you’ve linked up 10 posts or none to Friday’s Mr. Linky, here’s where you can tell everyone how the weekend went.
Again, this is your weekend that you enjoyed your way. You can include whatever you want in your wrap-up post. If you need some prompts, here are a few questions:
- Did you read as much as you hoped?
- How many books did you finish and what were the titles?
- For how many hours did you manage to escape into your books?
- Did anyone else in your family take time to read?
- What was the winner for the weekend?
We hope you enjoyed the relaxing, reading weekend. We were definitely grateful for our weekend of reading fun. This is an activity that we hope to continue year after year!
I personally wanted to thank Candace from Beth Fish Reads, my twitter partner-in-crime. Candace also stepped in when my crazy schedule took over, commenting on every Thankfully Reading post & link.Thank you Jen from Devourer of books for her mini-challenge & for tweeting about Thankfully Reading Weekend!